Cadventure is delighted to have been announced as Winner in the Most innovative use of Technology category at the Westminster Business Council Awards 2019.
The aim of introducing these Award to Westminster is to create a truly inspiring awards programme which rewards hard work, commitment and talent.
The Awards ceremony took place on Tuesday 22nd October at the National Liberal Club, and were hosted by Dr Paul Knapman, Representative Deputy Lieutenant for the City of Westminster, and with Peter Kellner, former President of YouGov as After Dinner Speaker.
We would like to congratulate all the winners and Commended companies awarded on the evening, and thank the organisers, committee and voters:
Award Winners and Commendations
- Best business to demonstrate Stakeholder Engagement – Q5 Partners
- Best business to demonstrate Diversity – Chocolate Films
- Best achievements in Sustainability – Derwent London PLC
- Best business delivering Apprenticeship Programmes – WhiteHat
Morgan Sindall Property Services Ltd (Highly Commended)
- Most outstanding business in creating Social Value – Maida Hill Place
- Most outstanding Young Person in Business – Enrico Rizzo, Westminster Kingsway College
- Most innovative use of Technology – Cadventure
- Westminster Business Council Chairman’s Award – Capital Arches Group Ltd
St Martin in the Fields (Highly Commended)
The Award was collected by Cadventure’s Sales Director, John Conway.